- Saving A Down Payment. A road that seems to have no end, a drawn-out arduous journey. The excitement is unfathomable when you reach your goal.
- The Bills. Don’t stretch your budget and overlook expenses. Include taxes and insurance in your monthly payment along with principle and interest. Remember utilities, renovations and maintenance costs.
- Should you Rent. If you plan on moving frequently, buying a home may not be your best option. Rent is considered flushing money down the toilet. More money will go down the toilet if you continue to re-locate.
- Home Inspection. It’s vital you get a home inspection. I advise you shadow the inspector.
- Yard and Garden Maintenance. If you are not interested in this type of work include landscapers as a fixed cost.
- Hire A Realtor. A Realtor is experienced with the complicated process of Purchasing a home. They are able to expedite the process and get you the best, realistic price, saving you money and headache.
Contact us at: 206 618 5123 or Penny@TalkToPenny.com
Serving: Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Kingston, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Port Ludlow and Ocean Shores.