Awful Pet Odors Turn Off Buyers and often keep your home from selling.
- Air Out The House. Remove or replace pet bedding.
- Scrub Thoroughly. Vinegar, wood floor cleaner or an odor-neutralizing product.
- Clean Drapes and Upholstery. Pet odors seep into fabrics.
- Clean Your Carpets. Have professionals do the job, consider deodorizing treatments. It may be necessary to replace carpeting and scrub and seal the sub floor.
- Painting will seal the walls.
- Place Potpourri or Scented Candles in Strategic Locations. Don’t go overboard. Simply place a mild potpourri bowl in your foyer.
- Relocate Pets. If you can stand to be separated from your pet consider sending your pet on a temporary vacation. If pets have to stay remove for showings.
Contact us at: 206 618 5123 or Penny@TalkToPenny.com
Serving: Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Kingston, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Port Ludlow and Ocean Shores.