Re-think the idea you don’t need an agent to buy a home. Here is what our Buyer Specialists do for your purchasing of a home:
- Help you determine what your needs and wants are Before you start looking at homes, which is very important in this fast-moving market. Our Buyer Agents do not waste your time looking at pretty homes.
- Help you obtain financing and a pre-approval from a local lender that can get you to the close of escrow. Most local listing agents will skip over offers with internet-based lenders pre-approval letters. A few years back my dog was pre-approved to purchase a very expensive home – from an internet lender.
- Your Buyer Specialist will help you navigate through the paperwork and regulations.
In Washington our contracts are over 16 pages long, not including additional addendums or disclosures. You do not want to purchase a home with an office supply store contract written for all 50 states where they have stores, which questions legality.
- Negotiate on your behalf and in your best interest. If you are not working with a Realtor there is no neutral third party to help you through the process. You could be emotionally tied to the property and the listing agent and seller will be able to read this emotion. As a result you lose all leverage during negotiations.
- Your Buyer Specialist will provide valuable information about the area. They may let you know about underground hazards, pests, areas with bad soil, septic tank issues, water issues and other details they know about that you may not know.
Overall your Buyer Specialist has valuable experience that can help you throughout the entire transaction. Finding a home is the easy part. Getting the house under contract, negotiating the best deal, and getting through the inspection and the appraisal to the closing table is a lot of work. This is what our Team specializes in.
Our Team coordinates everything for your Smooth Move
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call (206 842-8421 / 360 779 8574) or email Penny@TalkToPenny.com
Serving: Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Kingston, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Port Ludlow and Ocean Shores.