5 P’s of Life: Prior – Planning – Prevents – Poor – Performance
To be truly successful in all we do both personally and professionally, planning is a must! Once we have our plans, we can go after our goals with passion, determination and focus to be successful. Taking action is the single biggest differentiator to success. Follow the 5 P’s and take action everyday.
Encouragement – Principles of Life
- Winning isn’t everything but wanting to win is.
- You would achieve more, if you don’t mind who gets the credit.
- When everything else is lost the future still remains.
- The only job you start at the top is when you dig a grave.
- If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything.
- If you do little things well, you’ll do big ones better.
- Only thing that comes to you without effort is old age.
- You don’t get a second change to make a first impression.
- Only those who do nothing do not make mistakes.
- If you are not falling, you’re not taking enough risks.
- Don’t try to get rid of your bad temper by losing it.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Those who don’t make mistakes usually don’t make anything.
- There are 2 kinds of failure: Those who think and never do, and those who do and never think.
- Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
- All progress has resulted from unpopular decisions.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- There are two kinds of fools: Those who give advice and those who don’t take it
- Managements is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things.
- Friendship founded on business is always better than business founded on friendship.
Contact us at 206 618 5123 or email Penny@TalkToPenny.com
Serving: Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Kingston, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Port Ludlow and Ocean Shores.